Affrus 1.0.3 Update
Affrus 1.0.3 is a maintenance release that addresses
a series of issues that came to light following the release of Affrus
1.0. This update
recommended for all Affrus 1.0 users.
The Affrus 1.0.3 Update contains the following changes:
- Fixed a number of problems which resulted in inescapable modal error
dialogs when single stepping.
- The Go to Line command no longer dirties the document.
- A crashing problem when stepping has been resolved.
- A crashing bug when pasting text involving missing WorldScript fonts
has been resolved.
- A number of Perl colorizing problems have been resolved.
- Windows scrolling horizontally when extending the selection using
arrow keys (shift-right-arrow, shift-left-arrow).
- Fixed a bug where the scroll bars were not properly updated when
dropping long blocks of text.
- The Run command now reports the same errors as Check Syntax in all
- Affrus now properly handles the movement of modules on disk.
- The $^C variable no longer appears in the main:: package.
- It is now possible to rename the Affrus application file without
- A problem with reporting the location of errors in main scripts has
- Typos in the Shift Left/Shift Right tooltips have been corrected.
- Added a preferences option to hide tooltips for user interface
items in Windows.
1.0.2 Release Notes
1.0.1 Release Notes